- M50 P1 Manual Rising Arm Gate
- Tested to ASTM F2656-15 and IWA 14-1
- Access control to complete any P1 perimeter
- Seamlessly integrated to the Bristorm Zero Perimeter Fence
- Fully tested and rated in soft ground
- Galvanised as standard to EN ISO 1461:2009
- Easy to lift manual arm: Lifting force of only 10kg
- Self-balancing arm for complete control
- 5700mm clearance
- Secure locking mechanism with padlock
- Can function as a spanning arm to allow for underground services
- Minimal maintenance required
The Bri-Rise HVM Gate by Bristorm is tested to ASTM F2656-15; M50 P1. It will complete any P1 perimeter line to ensure there are no weak entry points accessible to hostile vehicles. It is completely self-balancing with a 5.7m clearance and can be manually lifted with ease with a lifting force of only 10kg required; this allows site operators to have complete control all year round and further reduces the risk of electrical or mechanical failure.
Seamless integration to the Bristorm Zero Fence line means an M50 P1 rated performance can be achieved from start to finish whilst still encompassing all the unique features the Bristorm Zero Fence (P1 and P2) has to offer.
The Bri-Rise Gate can also operate as a stand alone system comfortably connecting to other HVM products. Or, it can be used as a fixed spanning arm, designed to bridge fence lines together across areas of a perimeter where underground services are present.
Download our fact sheet for quick reference!Xtratech Technical Support