- IWA 14-1 Swing Gate
- Block main access roads near crowded arenas and stadiums
- Can be installed on kerbs or flat surfaces at a maximum length of 8m
- Suitable on uneven or paved surfaces
- Galvanised as standard to EN ISO 1461:2009
- Easy to operate swing arm: Force of only 10kg
- Stops vehicle within the gates own working envelope (under 8m)
- Secure locking mechanism with padlock
- Minimal maintenance required
The Bristorm Swing Gate is a manually operated gate, tested to IWA 14-1. The Swing Gate will stop a hostile vehicle within 8m when travelling up to speeds of 40mph; the vehicle is stopped within the gates own working envelope which will always be cleared of pedestrians.
The manual operation removes the risk of mechanical or electrical failure, putting site operatives in complete control. The shallow foundations and adjustable height means the gate can be installed across city centres with paved and uneven surfaces; also installed comfortably on the kerbside, the Bristorm Swing gate will stop vehicular access near to stadiums and arenas.
Bristorm have developed a cost-effective HVM solution that will restrict vehicular movement when city centre events are taking place, therefore protecting pedestrians and asset in the surrounding areas.
Download our fact sheet for quick reference!Xtratech Technical Support